- The Improvement Strategy - Vision
- The Improvement Strategy - Objectives
- The Improvement Strategy - Measures
- Involving the right people
- Project and programme management
- Identify solutions
- Plan your actions
- Try out actions
- Evaluate the results of the actions
- Modify the actions
- Implement and spread amended approach
Diabetes care areas - click here to navigate to care area page
Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to email@example.com
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
Try out actions
Does it work / what are the practical implications
After planning your improvement project it may be beneficial to test the implementation on a small scale in the first instance. This will allow for any change to be monitored closely before being rolled out further.
The project team should define the length of time for the testing phase which should include measuring the improvement against agreed measures.