- The Improvement Strategy - Vision
- The Improvement Strategy - Objectives
- The Improvement Strategy - Measures
- Involving the right people
- Project and programme management
- Identify solutions
- Plan your actions
- Try out actions
- Evaluate the results of the actions
- Modify the actions
- Implement and spread amended approach
Diabetes care areas - click here to navigate to care area page
Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to email@example.com
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
Implement and spread the change
Roll-out the changes/operationalise a pilot
Having tried and tested the service improvement and demonstrated the effectiveness of the change, the project team should set how the service improvement is implemented on a larger scale to achieve maximum benefit.
When rolling out a project or programme of change it is important to set and review the metrics that will evaluate and provide evidence of improvement. This will allow for the project to be continuously evaluated.
A performance measures sheet may be a helpful tool to utilise to measure on-going change.