- Best type 2 diabetes prevention initiative
- Best screening or early detection initiative
- Best initiative supporting self-care
- Best integrated care initiative
- Best emergency or inpatient care initiative
- Best initiative managing complications associated with diabetes
- Best safe care of patients initiative
- Clinical service redesign
- Best programme for specialist groups
- NHS team of the year working in diabetes
- Community initiative of the year
- Pharmaceutical industry-led initiative of the year
- Partnership working of the year
- Innovation award
- Peoples award
Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
Almost 60 examples of excellence and innovation in diabetes care were highlighted at the Quality in Care (QiC) Diabetes Awards ceremony. The winners and runners up of the 15 categories in the programme, supported by NHS Diabetes, were announced on Wednesday, 16 November.
Successful care initiatives, partnerships and clinical service redesigns from hospitals, the community and the pharmaceutical industry were all rewarded. See below for the winners or each category of the QiC Diabetes Awards 2011.