Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to email@example.com
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
- Highlighting the Value of the Lead Diabetes Midwives Network - October 2011 (PDF 954KB)
- Evaluation Report Executive Summary: Highlighting the Value of the Lead Diabetes Midwives Network (PPT 226KB)
- Pregnancy Pack: Our Pregnancy Pack includes a patient preconception leaflet, poster, a promotional card and patient stories. The aim is to encourage women with diabetes, and their partners, to consider how diabetes will affect their pregnancy and what they should do before becoming pregnant to increase their chances of a safe and healthy pregnancy.
- Patient preconception leaflet: S.A.F.E.R (584KB) - DIABETES 140
- S.A.F.E.R poster (230KB)
- S.A.F.E.R promotional card (467KB)
- Patient story - Vikkey Murphy (PDF 299KB)
- Patient story - Keeley Marriot (PDF 301KB)
- Lead Midwife in Diabetes: Standards, Role and Competencies, Feb 2011 (PDF 624KB) - New standards to improve care for pregnant women with diabetes.