Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to email@example.com
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
Our factsheets bring together the most important facts and information on a selected subject. They can also take the form of a summary of key points from a report, helping to condense the most relevant information.
Children and young people
- Footcare for People with Diabetes: The Economic Case for Change, March 2012 (PDF 1.8MB)
- Putting Feet First - and Fast: Commissioning Specialist Services for the Management and Prevention of Foot Disease in Hospitals: Feb 2010 (PDF 366KB)
- Getting it Right: Improving the Classification, Diagnosis and Coding of Diabetes (PDF 710KB)
- Monogenic Diabetes Bulletin: Jan 08 (PDF 27KB)
- Hypogonadism and diabetes under diagnosed and under treated, March 2012 (PDF 647.6KB) / References (Word 39KB)
- Erectile Dysfunction ED is a marker of ill health: March 2011 (PDF 796KB)
- The Diabetes UK and NHS Diabetes workforce database of United Kingdom Diabetes Specialist Nurses and Nurse Consultants: Feb 2010 (PDF 190KB)