Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to email@example.com
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
Sorry you didn't find this page useful
If you'd like to share any comments with us please fill in the form below.
* Required field
Thank you, your comments have been sent.
25th May 2012
Still places available on our first 'Audit to Action' webinar
We will be holding a webinar on the 31st May between 12pm and 1pm when Dr Gerry Rayman will present the National Diabetes Inpatient Audit (NaDIA) National Report 2011 (PDF 730KB), which was released on 17th May. Emma Adams, from the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC), will also present NaDIA: The process. This will be part of a series of themed 'Audit to Action' webinars over the next few months leading up to the next audit week commencing 17th September 2012.
- Webinar 1: National Diabetes Inpatient Audit Results (NaDIA) 2011 - 31st May 2012, 12pm 1pm
- Webinar 2: Joint British Diabetes Society Guidance - early July date to be confirmed
- Webinar 3: Network members choice - early September date to be confirmed
Webinar 1: National Diabetes Inpatient Audit Results (NaDIA) 2011 - Purpose
- The purpose of this webinar is to feedback the 2011 NaDIA audit results and compare with 2010 results.
- To allow discussion around using the audit findings to engage with business managers and inpatient teams within trusts to influence service improvement
- To hear from the HSCIC about the audit process and how it is managed
Webinar 1: National Diabetes Inpatient Audit Results (NaDIA) 2011 - Outcomes
- Opportunity to hear 2011 audit feedback from National Clinical Inpatient lead
- Find out more about the audit content and process
- An opportunity for discussion about ways to use audit findings
- Any opportunity to participate in a Q&A session and share positive experiences or seek advice on current challenges