Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
Sorry you didn't find this page useful
If you'd like to share any comments with us please fill in the form below.
* Required field
Thank you, your comments have been sent.
15 Oct 2012
NHS Diabetes Inpatient Network Annual Conference - Showcasing the 2011 National Diabetes Inpatient Audit results
Friday 19 October 2012
Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel
9-13 Bloomsbury Street, London, WC1B 3QD
9.30am to 4pm
Purpose of the event:
- To feed back on the full National Diabetes Inpatient Audit 2011 results, including comparisons with the 2010 results.
- To explore how to improve and implement results going forward.
- To prepare for the next audit cycle.
- To use implementation workshops to improve future audits and engagement with commissioners.
Format of the event:
Plenary sessions, with keynote speeches from Dr Rowan Hillson MBE, National Clinical Director for Diabetes, and Dr Gerry Rayman, National Clinical Lead for Inpatient Diabetes.
- Facilitated and interactive workshops to focus on priority areas of inpatient care and plan future improvements.
- Download a copy of the programme (PDF 191.7KB)
Who should attend?
- The event is for NHS healthcare professionals involved in the delivery of diabetes inpatient care and are able to take the learning back to base to influence any positive change in service delivery. We would expect this to be a clinical lead, for example: a diabetes specialist nurse or consultant who is a permanent member of staff.
- There are also a number of places available for service users or organisations who represent their views.
We will do our best to give a place to everyone wishing to attend but may need to allocate the available places to ensure that as many organisations as possible are able to send at least one representative.