Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
Sorry you didn't find this page useful
If you'd like to share any comments with us please fill in the form below.
* Required field
Thank you, your comments have been sent.
23 Aug 2012
Liberating Diabetes Care - a one-day workshop
Liberating Diabetes Care is a one-day workshop that addresses the challenge of improving health outcomes for patients with diabetes whilst reducing the cost of service delivery.
In the current NHS environment it is crucial that healthcare professionals responsible for the provision of diabetes services remain informed of best practice whilst adapting to the needs of cost-conscious commissioners.
This free-to-attend meeting is relevant to all healthcare professionals involved in the commissioning of diabetes services.
- Understand the impact of
changes to NHS commissioning on the future of diabetes healthcare delivery
- Take part in a mixture of educational lectures and interactive case-based sessions
- Receive master-class tuition from NHS Diabetes on service delivery tools and resources
- Create a personal action plan based on practical learning
- Network with peers and colleagues across diabetes care, including expert providers and those in commissioning roles
Dates and venues
- Liberating Diabetes Care, Birmingham - Wednesday 12th September 2012
- Liberating Diabetes Care, Newcastle - Thursday 13th September 2012
- Liberating Diabetes Care, Manchester - Tuesday 25th September 2012
- Liberating Diabetes Care, London - Wednesday 26th September 2012
Register here for any of the above events.