Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to email@example.com
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
Sorry you didn't find this page useful
If you'd like to share any comments with us please fill in the form below.
* Required field
Thank you, your comments have been sent.
19 Sept 2012
Diabetes and kidneys: putting knowledge into practice
Wednesday 26 September 2012
12.30 4.00pm (refreshments provided)
Hardwick Hall Hotel, Sedgefield, County Durham
NHS Diabetes working in partnership with NHS Kidney Care offer a free half day learning event for primary care staff across the North East to:
- Understand the relationship between diabetes and kidney disease and know to practically manage it
- Know how you and your patients are measuring up
- Know the importance of measuring and acting on microalbuminuria results
- Understand the importance of data collection
- Get your burning questions answered
- Prof. Rudy Bilous, Chief of Service Academic Division/ Diabetes Consultant, The James Cook University Hospital
- Dr Saeed Ahmed, Consultant Nephrologist, Renal Unit, Sunderland Royal Hospital
To register for this event please complete the online registration form here.