Diabetes care areas - click here to navigate to care area page
Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
Diabetes South West (DSW) Annual Professional Conference - 19th October 2011
This event, supported and organised by a consortium of NHS Diabetes, Diabetes UK, a number of local Healthcare Professionals and Novo Nordisk, attracted over 170 people. The delegates consisted of a range of healthcare professionals including over 70 primary care staff.
Below are the presentations that were presented at this event.
- Facing the Challenge - Anna Morton (1.4 MB)
- Developing Consultation Skills Strategies from Motivational Interviewing - M Morris (PDF 1.2MB)
- Developing Consultation Skills with Motivational Interviewing Handout - M Morris (PDF 3.4MB)
- Diabetes the Prevention Agenda - T Wilkin (PDF 595KB)
- Introduction to Pump Therapy - (PDF 128KB)
- Pre-Pregnancy Counselling the Role of Primary Care - A Dornhorst (PDF 1.7MB)
- Diabetic Foot Part 1 - G Cooper (PDF 867KB)
- Diabetic Foot Part 2 - G Cooper (PDF 729KB)
- Diabetic Foot Part 3 - G Cooper (PDF 1.6MB)