Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
Sorry you didn't find this page useful
If you'd like to share any comments with us please fill in the form below.
* Required field
Thank you, your comments have been sent.
We would like to thank the following for their contribution to the Hypo Awareness Week:
- The Diabetes Team, Portsmouth Hospital
- Mr John Grumitt
- Dr Gordon Caldwell and Angela Nesbitt
- June James
- Dr Gerry Rayman
Hypo Awareness Week 13 - 19 August 2012
This week is aimed at both clinical staff working with people with diabetes as well as all other staff who may come into contact with them, including receptionists and volunteers.
Below you will find our Hypo Awareness Week Resources which we encourage you to use during Hypo Awareness Week.
We would like to hear from you about your successes during the week and of any innovative approaches you may have used. A short survey will be circulated after Hypo Awareness Week to collect your valuable feedback as this is an event we wish to build on each year.
For more information contact email@example.com
Hypo Awareness Week Resources
- Instruction list (PDF 223.5KB) - tips about how to run the week (includes introductory letter)
- Hypo Awareness Week 13th-19th August 2012 presentation (PPT 1.1MB)
- Poster (PDF 205.9KB), Poster (Word 414.5KB)
- Press release template (Word 25.6KB)
- Newsletter and website story (Word 21.8KB)
- Website banner (JPEG 307.1KB)
- Screensaver (JPEG 1.8MB)
- Email signature (JPEG 62.4KB)
- Safe Management of Hypoglycaemia e-learning course promotional card (PDF 153.6KB)
- Hypo symptoms factsheet (PDF 12.3KB)
- Hypo-box algorithm and Hypo-box contents (PPT 134KB)
- A service user's perspective (PDF 213.2KB)
- Case study - Portsmouth (PDF 250.6KB)
- The Hospital Management of Hypoglycaemia in Adults with Diabetes Mellitus (guidelines) (PDF 2.5MB)
- Bookmark for Better Care (JPEG 56.2KB) for use in patients notes (see example (JPEG 11.8KB)). Developed by Dr Gordon Caldwell and designed by Angie Nisbet. For more information and to order copies contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 0793 2543666.
- JDRF HCP leaflet (PDF489KB)
- JDRF hypo research flyer (PDF 209KB)