Diabetes care areas - click here to navigate to care area page
- Cardiovascular care
- Children and young people
- Diagnosis and ongoing care
- Emotional and psychological support
- End of life
- Equality in diabetes
- Prevention and risk management
- Eye services
- Emergency and inpatient
- Kidney care
- Mental health and learning difficulties
- Neuropathy care
- Services for older people
- User involvement
Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to email@example.com
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
Sorry you didn't find this page useful
If you'd like to share any comments with us please fill in the form below.
* Required field
Thank you, your comments have been sent.
This part of our website gives you information about specific clinical areas of care relating to diabetes, from diagnosis and continuing care through to end of life care.
The information here sits alongside and is supported by, other key parts of this website:
- Commissioning: we have 14 care area specific
commissioning guides as well as a commissioning resource that will help you to
commission excellent diabetes services in your area
- Networks: we have care area specific
networks for footcare, pregnancy, older people, children and young people, insulin pump and inpatient care
- Quality improvement: before embarking on change in
any area of care, find out more about our quality improvement process. This can
be applied to changes large and small.
- Information and data: If you are interested to know more about how well your organisation is doing in a specific area of care our information and data pages may be able to help you. Youll find data on a wide range of diabetes services and patient outcomes here much of it benchmarked so you can compare yourself to the national average or organisations similar to your own
We are involved in a large number of programmes and projects in partnership with people with diabetes and other organisations which all aim to raise the quality of care.
These pages contain many resources developed by NHS Diabetes and other organisations that will enable healthcare professionals to develop and embed safe, evidence-based best practice across the diabetes community.
Use our care area diagram below or the menu on the left of this page, to navigate round our care area pages.