Ask a question
As of April 1st 2013 NHS Diabetes became part of NHS Improving Quality. Please direct your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, your question has been sent. We aim to get back to you within five working days.
Become a member of NHS Diabetes to get involved and subscribe to our newsletter
Joining will bring the following benefits:
- Being kept informed and consulted on key developments within your chosen fields
- A voice to express your opinions and influence national thinking
- First to receive NHS Diabetes publications relating to your chosen areas of interest
- Notification of relevant events that relate to your areas of interest
- Access to our online discussion forum where you can contribute and learn from debates about the topical issues and developments in the diabetes community
- Inclusion on our mailing list for the NHS Diabetes e-newsletter, which includes a piece from the National Clinical Director for Diabetes, key stories from the diabetes community and a round-up of the latest news from NHS Diabetes.
The work of NHS Diabetes has now come to a close and responsibility for this website and newsletters has transferred to NHS Improving Quality (NHS IQ), if you would like your details added to the NHS Improving Quality newsletter database then please continue and complete the form below.
By filling in and submitting your details below you agree to give NHS Improving Quality permission to hold your data for the above purposes only.
This is a safe, quick and simple process and will not result in you receiving any unsolicited communications, we will not share your details with any other organisations.