NHS Diabetes is now part of NHS Improving Quality (NHS IQ) from April 1st 2013 - see more information here.
NHS Diabetes is the essential link between diabetes strategy and frontline improvements for patients. Through our integrated work programmes we provide national leadership and direction as well as support to local organisations working to champion excellent diabetes care.
- Providing national leadership: we work to ensure diabetes remains high on the national health agenda and translate national strategy into local action.
- Tackling unacceptable variation: our tools, guidance, networks and primary care consultancy service help to reduce unacceptable and persistent variation in diabetes care.
- Supporting local improvement: our networks help share good practice, drive forward service improvements and improve links between national strategy and local action.
- Championing audit to action: we provide easy to understand data to local organisations to highlight where they can improve services.
- Offering tailored support: we use data to identify areas for service improvement and offer organisations constructive support and help.
Ultimately, we are working to build a future that ensures excellent diabetes care for all.
27 Mar 2013
27 Mar 2013
26 Mar 2013
25 Mar 2013